How to Use VIP Shampoo
Find out the right way to apply VIP Hair Color shampoo in easy steps to get amazing results in 15 minutes and full gray coverage. It is easy to use and requires no gloves, brush, or bowl.
Before you start, important to do an Allergy Test
You should do a skin allergy test before application as Showing in The Video. While doing allergy tests use the gloves given along with the bottle. You should carry out the test as per the instructions and wait for 24 hours to see any reactions and if you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness, or irritation on your skin do not use the product. you Can Use Aloe Vera jell in that area will reduce the sensations immediately.
Important Steps to be considered while using VIP Dye Shampoo
- Remove any accessories from your hand
- Make sure your hair is dry and free of oils, dust or any dirt
- Wash your hands well, and keep them wet with water while applying the shampoo to your hands
- Pull off the valve from the shampoo and make sure to put it back after use.
- Shake the Bottle and press until brown and green is out from the valve.
- Apply a generous amount of the brown and green mixture of shampoo from the same bottle.
- Rubbing your hands well until it produces foam.
- Make sure to wipe the skin of your face around the hair from any Shampoo that touched your skin.
Now let's start with the steps
1. Wash your hands to remove any oil, dirt or any dirt on them
2. Put on gloves (optional)
3. Apply the appropriate amount of VIP shampoo and dye to your wet hands, according to the length of your hair
4. After applying VIP shampoo to your hands, rub your hands well until it produces a foam
5. Apply the foam resulting from rubbing your hands on the hair to be dyed and massage well until the part to be dyed is covered well
6. Wash your hands within 3 minutes of applying shampoo to your hands
7. Wait for 15 minutes for the shampoo to change the color of white hair
8. Rinse all of your hair with water to remove the foam from the hair
VIP Hair Dye Shampoo can be used on any type of hair including beard and mustache. Although allergic reactions have been reported using this product infrequently, we highly recommend testing this product before use to avoid any medical conditions. The product should be kept out of the reach of children.